These heavy duty sauna cabins are the ideal choice for commercial establishments with a larger customer base and heavier user demand.
The cabin height is increased to 2200mm allowing for an additional tier of benches, panels are made using 16mm claddings on both sides of the framing in order to be heavier, more rigid and robust.
Heavy duty benches & disabled access door as standard, with an option of a floor standing heavy duty heater or the modern underbench heating system which provides a less cluttered, more user friendly enviroment.
With over 30 years of experience in Traditional Sauna Cabin manufacturing we pride ourselves on quality at exceptional prices.
All our panel Sauna Cabins are manufactured from top grade kiln dried spruce to the dimensions shown and are supplied with our Oceanic Sauna Heater with digital controls, rocks and a heater guard, full glass door in it's frame, flat packed benches, wooden slatted floor mats, all the installation materials including trim timbers, fixings, a comprehensive set of instructions for assembly, use and maintenace.
Celebration Model Sauna Cabin
Supplied with: Oceanic Sauna Heater and Controls, Backrest, Heater Guard, Floor mat(s), Headrest, Hand Crafted Bucket & Ladle, Light & Shade, Sand Timer, Thermometer, Towel & Fragrance Rack 4 Fragrances, Plus all installation materials fixings, hardware (screws, nails, brackets) are included with comprehensive instructions for assembly, use and maintenance.
Deluxe model Sauna Cabin
Is additionally supplied with: Knot free obeche timber (that remains cooler to the touch) for the Benches, Backrests, Headrests, and Heater Guard, a Low voltage spot lighting system, as well as a superior accessory pack comprising a Combined Thermometer/Hygrometer, Sauna clock, Larger sand timer.
Sauna Cabin Optional Items
Bench Infills can be added between each of the benches to box each level in. Please select the bench infill option with the same specification of your chosen Sauna Cabin.
Glazed Panels can substituted for the existing wooden panels. (Please note that the sauna heater must not be mounted in front of a fully glazed panel). The above option is standard but other custom options are available, please enquire for further details.
Feature Wall The feature wall is a panel clad on the exterior wall of the cabin and tiled with travertine mosaics on the interior. Not only does the feature wall add more style to the Sauna Cabin it also help to prolong the life of the cabin due to the excessive level of heat this panel is exposed to. (Further tile options are available at a 10% premium, please enquire for further details).
1) This Sauna Cabin is for indoor use only.
2) All measurements are external measurements and are + or - 10mm. Please allow for a minimum 25mm air gap all around all cabins.
3) Saunas can be erected onto an existing floor that can be vinyl,ceramic,concrete. but not carpet.
4) Sauna heaters do not operate from a 3 pin plug, they require hard wiring using high temperature silicon rubber cable to BSEN 6141. (not included) Electricians can normally obtain this from their supplier but in case of difficulty please contact our technical department for further advice. Or See our sauna accessories for cable and prices Silicon Rubber Cable The length you will require depends upon the distance between where you locate your control box and the heater.
5) Installation is for our goods only and does not include the wiring of the sauna heater - a qualified electrician must carry this out. Mainland England and Wales Delivery Charges: £94 per item.
|Materials the Sauna can be erected on||Vinyl, Ceramic, Concrete|
|Width of 5 Slat Benches||430mm|
|Number of Low Benches||1|
|Number of High Benches||2|
|Hard Wiring Required||Yes|
|Air Gap Requirements||25mm|